These terms and conditions regulate the use of this website and sales transactions. Please read carefully and contact us in case you have any question.
Welcome to Yotta Volt
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Yotta Volt Ltd.’s website and the terms and conditions of sale.
The terms of using the website statement applies to www.yottavolt.com (including its subdomains) owned and operated by Yotta Volt Ltd. including all controlled subsidiaries. The terms of sale statement applies to Yotta Volt Ltd. including all controlled subsidiaries.
Yotta Volt Ltd. is incorporated under the Bulgarian Law and its office is located at 86 Oborishte str Sofia,1505, Bulgaria.
Terms and Conditions of using www.yottavolt.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Yotta Volt Ltd.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Bulgaria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Yotta Volt Ltd. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Yotta Volt Ltd.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.yottavolt.comfor your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material fromyottavolt.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material fromyottavolt.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from yottavolt.com
- Redistribute content from Yotta Volt Ltd. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
3. User Comments
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Yotta Volt Ltd. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofYotta Volt Ltd., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Yotta Volt Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Yotta Volt Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Yotta Volt Ltd.a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: Government agencies, Search engines, News organizations, Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows: by use of our corporate name; or by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or by use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Yotta Volt Ltd.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
6. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
7. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
8. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph 10.1; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms of Sale – Latest Update: August 30, 2019
Terms and Conditions of Sale
In these the terms and conditions of sale, the following expressions will have the following meanings:
- “Seller” means Yotta Volt Ltd. (Company Number BG204912332) Registered Office: Oborishte str Sofia,1505, Bulgaria)unless another Yotta Volt Ltd. affiliate is identified on the quote or order. Reference to the Seller will include Yotta Volt Ltd.
- “Buyer” means the person placing an Order with Seller.
- “Default” means any act, representation or omission by Seller, its officers, employees or agents, or which is done, made or not done (as the case may be) as a result of any act, representation or omission of any of them (whether deliberate or negligent), in connection with or in relation to this agreement as a result of which Seller is legally liable to Buyer or any third party whether in contract, tort or otherwise. A number of Defaults which together result in or contribute to substantially the same loss or damage shall be treated as one Default occurring on the date of the occurrence of the last such Default.
- “Products” means the Hardware or Software being the subject of the Order placed with Seller.
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions which will govern the supply of the Products and Services.
- “Order” means the order placed by Buyer with Seller for the supply of the Products or Services.
- “Contract” means the contract for the supply of the Products or Services concluded by the placing of an Order which is accepted in writing by Seller.
- “Services” means any training, consultancy, services and support or other service related to Hardware and Software provided by Seller.
- “Hardware” means the means any third-party hardware that is resold by the Seller, but does not carry any intellectual property belonging to the Seller. “Software” means means any third-party software or service that is resold by the Seller, but does not carry any intellectual property belonging to the Seller.
1. Scope of Contract
1.1 The Seller offers commercially available standard, off-the shelf products and services sold to a diverse customer base from many industries. The Buyer accepts that the Products and Services are not designed, tested or customized for the Buyer’s specific end-purposes.
1.2 Unless otherwise stated all quotes given by Seller are based on price lists in force on the date of issuance and will expire thirty (30) days after the date on which they are given. All Orders are subject to acceptance at the sole discretion of Seller. Orders will be considered accepted once Seller books an order and sends Buyer a sales order acknowledgement.
2.1 Deliveries of Products will be made to the address given on the Order. Seller will have no liability to Buyer in the event of late or non-delivery of the whole or any portion of the Products or failure to supply all or part of the Services caused directly or indirectly by a Force Majeure Event. The Services will be provided in accordance with Seller’s quotation.
3. Prices & Payments
3.1 The price stated in Seller’s quotation for Products or Services excludes all value added or other tax duty or other charge which may be imposed upon the storage, sale, transportation, import or export of the Products or Services. All such tax, duty or charge shall be for the account of Buyer. If Buyer is not liable to pay any tax duty for the Products and/or Services, the Buyer will provide the Seller with appropriate tax exemption documentation at the time of the Order. For orders to be delivered within the same country as Seller, Seller will arrange the shipping; however, Buyer shall be responsible for all shipping and handling fees set forth in the invoice, if any. If Buyer chooses to arrange for shipping or if the order is placed with a Yotta Volt entity outside the country of the applicable shipping destination, Buyer shall be responsible for arranging and paying for all shipping and handling, including fees, customs, formalities and clearance. The price quoted will remain applicable until delivery of the Products provided that this is within six (6) months of the date of the Order.
3.2 Payment of the price of the Products or Services comprised in each Order will be made by Buyer in the currencies defined in the Seller’s quotation.
3.3 Unless Seller approves Buyer for credit terms, payment shall be made when the Order is placed by the Paypal payment service, or direct credit transfer or in cash on delivery.
3.4 Seller is entitled to interest on any unpaid invoices from the due date until payment at 5% above the base rate of the European Central Bank.
4. Risk and Cancellation
4.1 The risk in the Products will pass to Buyer upon delivery to the carrier.
4.2 Subject to the requirements of these Conditions, Buyer shall be entitled to return any unwanted, standard Products to Seller at its cost within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Seller’s invoice. The Seller will be entitled to charge the Buyer an additional restocking charge equivalent to 15% of the price of the returned Products. Buyer must obtain a Return Material Authorization number (“RMA”) from Seller in advance of any such returns. No returns will be accepted more than fourteen (14) days after the date of delivery, nor if they are not in their original packaging.
4.3If Buyer wishes to cancel an order for bespoke Products or Services before delivery it shall remain liable for the costs already incurred by Seller, which Seller will use reasonable endeavours to minimise.
5.1 Until all monies due from Buyer to Seller on any account have been received by Seller, no title to the Products shall pass to Buyer. The title to all software and documentation included in the Products, all media on which such software is delivered to Buyer is retained by the Original Supplier of the products. The Seller retains title to all material supplied or used as part of the Services.
6.1 Buyer will be entitled to rely on any of the manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s guarantees that may be included with the Products. The Buyer should refer to such guarantee provided with the Products.
7. Limitation of Seller’s Liability
7.1 Seller is not liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Products or the Services provided by Seller, including without limitation loss of use of the Products or any other software or data, including inability to achieve a particular result, even if Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages or even if the damage is the direct result of an instruction or suggestion made by Seller.
7.2 The Seller will not be liable to Buyer for the following loss or damage, howsoever caused, and even if foreseeable by Seller:
- Economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, loss of use of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings;
- Loss of or damage to Buyer’s or a third party’s data;
- Loss arising from any claim made against Buyer by a third party;
- Loss or damage arising from Buyer’s failure to fulfil its responsibilities or any matter under the control of Buyer or a third party;
- Loss or damage arising from Seller acting in accordance with the instructions of Buyer, its officers, employees, agents or third parties engaged by Buyer;
- Loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any delay in delivery; or
- Loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the Products.
7.3 Buyer accepts responsibility for, and agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless from, any and all liability, damages, claims, or proceedings arising out of:
- Any claim brought by any third party against Seller in respect of the use, possession or disposal of any Products by the Buyer;
- The failure of Buyer to obtain the appropriate license, intellectual property rights, or any other permissions required to support any Products or Seller’s performance of the Services, including but not limited to, the right to make any copies or reproductions of any Customer-provided software;
- The Buyer’s use of the Products and Services for any High-Risk Uses to the extent that the relevant liability, damages claim or proceedings were attributable to or increased because of such High-Risk Use.
7.4 On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the provisions of this clause will remain in effect.
8. Compliance with Laws
8.1The Buyer agrees it will comply with the export laws and trade sanctions of all applicable countries and will not export, re-export or transfer Products purchased from the Seller without the required authoization, or to any prohibited destination or for a prohibited end-use. Products may also require export license(s) issued by the applicable authorities before being returned to the Seller. The Seller reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel any order without any liability to Buyer if, at any time, Seller believes that any export controls or trade sanctions laws may be violated.
9. Data Protection
9.1 The Buyer represents and agrees that any data (including personal data of Buyer, its representatives, employees or agents) that is gathered by Seller in the context of commercial transactions with Buyer (including name, contact details, title, professional background, field of expertise, product interests, etc.; hereinafter: “Personal Data”) is data which is generally available to businesses in the normal course of Buyer’s business operations and is regarded as data related to, and provided in the context of, the professional activity of such representatives, employees, agents, and of Buyer. Buyer hereby agrees on its own behalf and on behalf of its representatives, employees and agents that Seller may, in accordance with Seller’s privacy statement and applicable laws and regulations:
- Use such Personal Data for the purpose of account and contract administration, for security purposes, and for the development of the business relationship (including marketing communication about products and services relevant to Buyer),
- Transfer such Personal Data to other Yotta Volt companies including those located outside the European Economic Area for the purposes specified in the above paragraph.
- The Seller undertakes to comply with the provisions of applicable data protection laws and regulations that apply to it so far as the same relates to the provisions and obligations of this Contract.
10. Force Majeure
10.1 A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event or circumstances (or a combination of events or circumstances) including but not limited to acts of terrorism, nature or governments; interruptions of telecommunications, power or transportation; failure of contractors or suppliers; or inability to obtain necessary labour or materials beyond the reasonable control of the Seller which could not have been prevented by the Seller acting reasonably.
10.2 On the happening of a Force Majeure Event the obligations of the Seller shall be suspended for as long as the Force Majeure Event renders performance of the Contract impossible. The Seller shall immediately give the Buyer notice of a happening of a Force Majeure Event and will use its best efforts to resume full performance.
These Conditions and any other terms or documents incorporated into the Conditions together constitute the entire agreement between the parties in the subject matter hereof and supersedes and cancels all prior understandings, arrangement or agreements, whether written or oral between the parties.
No variation of these Conditions or of any of the documents referred to in them will be valid unless it is agreed in writing by the Seller.
Any notice given under the Conditions will be duly served on Buyer if it is left at or sent by first class post to its address last known to Seller or on Seller if it is left at or sent by first class post to its address last known to Buyer.
This Contract will be construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria and Seller and Buyer submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.
The Seller reserves the right to update these Conditions at any time, effective upon posting an updated version at www.yottavolt.com/terms; however, the Conditions in effect at the time of purchase shall apply to that purchase of Products or Services.
This Terms and Conditions page was partly created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. We also used parts of the NI terms of sale contract. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms and conditions, please contact us.