Call for price
Enables Characteristic Curve Tracing for Diodes and Transistors
The Transistor Tester can be plugged into the Analog Discovery and enable the use of this instrument without any need for reference circuit set ups, similar to a traditional curve tracer instrument. The adapter is loaded with a 2×15 female connector which can be plugged directly into the Analog Discovery. Components or leads can be attached via the terminal block on the Transistor Tester.
The curve tracer instrument in WaveForms allows the Analog Discovery to draw characteristic curves of common devices like diodes, NPN and PNP transistors, and both P- and N-type FETs. However, unlike traditional curve tracer instruments, WaveForms runs on a computer, readily providing measurements, cursors and screenshots that can be taken with the click of a button. This is extremely convenient for lab reports, and much more accurate than a photo of a display.
- Works with diodes, NPN and PNP transistors, and P- and N-Type FETs
- Connector J2 for E / C / B / E connections
- 10 kΩ Internal Resistor for Rb
- 100 Ω Internal Resistor for Rc
- Compatible with the Analog Discovery 2 and Analog Discovery (Legacy)
- 2×15 Analog Discovery connector