What is included?
Standard, single-slot, TIMS-SDR Plug-in module for the TIMS-301C System
USB Stick with Linux and GNU Radio pre-installed
Quick start user guide and experiments
SDR UTILITIES MODULE interfaces to GNU Radio via USB port
Dual I and Q baseband analog outputs for generating
Dual I and Q baseband analog inputs for IQ receiver structures
Dual, variable cut-off RRC Low Pass Filters for reconstruction or receiver application.
Comprehensive GNU Radio (GRC) Interfacing
TIMS-SDR Kit is a zero-install, plug-and-play, current-version GNU – Radio compatible hardware and software package which enables the student to quickly and easily experiment with the graphical GNU Radio Companion software tools in the TIMS telecommunications platform with real signals.
FASTEST SOLUTION TO AN EDUCATIONAL SDR COURSE:
1. Avoid having to install Linux in a VM, or dual-boot from Linux
2. Avoid finding and installing the correct version for your OS
3. Avoid having to use a Linux machine and building to suit your version
4. No need for C or Python or GitHub knowledge.
5. Supported by an enormous open source community http://www.gnuradio.org
6. Works with any GNU Radio compatible hardware including USRP™ and SDR dongles for further extension work.