Call for price
Enables prototyping of wireless communication systems with LabVIEW-powered radios.
- Software: Includes API support for LabVIEW and the LabVIEW FPGA Module, shipping examples, and detailed help files; text-based languages are supported using the USRP Hardware Driver (UHD)
- Frequency ranges between 10 MHz and 6 GHz • Up to 160 MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- GPS disciplined oscillator option
- Up to 2×2 transceiver channels or 4 receiver channels • Reconfigurable FPGA on some models
- Onboard x86 processor option
Software Defined Radios for Any Use Case
NI USRP devices are software defined radios (SDRs) that combine host-based processors, FPGAs, and RF front ends to help you rapidly design, prototype, and deploy wireless systems. The USRP product line offers a wide breadth of SDRs ranging from lower-cost options with fixed FPGA personalities to high-end radios with large, open FPGAs and up to 160 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth.
USRP SDRs are ideal for developing and prototyping complex wireless designs. After you design and simulate your digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms, you need to prototype in a real-world environment to ensure you deliver high-quality technology to market on time. The powerful processing capability of onboard FPGAs is especially beneficial for applications that require processing wide bandwidths of data in real time. USRP SDRs are also well suited for applications like spectral monitoring and direction finding because of their wide bandwidths and flexible RF front ends. On select models, an onboard x86 processor creates a complex yet powerful USRP that you can use as a stand-alone radio.