Call for price
The Emona Communications Board for NI ELVIS III provides hands-on experiments that develop a comprehensive understanding of advanced analog and digital telecommunication principles. Teaching resource topics inlcude AM and FM modulation/demodulation, ASK, FSK, and QPSK.
A cost effective top-board for NI ELVIS™ III, covering the core topics in a university-level communications systems (transmission theory) lab program.
- A single panel PCB, which plugs into the NI ELVIS III.
- Many experiments implemented on ONE panel, replacing 6 or more experiment panels implemented by other “trainer” manufacturers.
- Student patches together each experiment, using Emona’s well established BLOCK DIAGRAM approach.
- DxIQ-45G will be supplied as a complete package, with all required accessories.
- Comprehensive lab manual with detailed experiments.
- Integration with NI’s web-based ThinkScape experiment delivery platform.