MATLAB® and Simulink® are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
After completing the labs and projects in this manual, students will be able to complete the following actions:
- Model a first-order system both experimentally and theoretically.
- Create a control system to meet a set of desired specifications.
- Determine the stability of a system.
- Create a controller to control an unstable system.
- Create an optimal controller to govern the behavior of a complex coupled system.
- Control a digital system with a limited sampling rate.
|Level||Univesity, First or Second Year|
|Style||Laboratory, Project Based Learning|
INCLUDED COURSE LABS
DC Motor Modeling
DC Motor Speed Control
DC Motor Position Control
Inverted Pendulum Control