To purchase the book: Call 877-388-1941 and ask for part number 784236-01.
Bookstores ordering 10 or more copies, make sure National Instruments dba NTS Press appears on your PO and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This book can be purchased as a bundle with NI myDAQ.
- Bookstores can purchase the bundle using a Purchase Order, made out to National Instruments dba NTS Press for the desired quantity of Part Number 783360-01. Email the PO to email@example.com.
- Students may purchase the bundle here. (requires Student ID
LabVIEW AND MULTISIM INSTALLATION AND ACTIVATION
This textbook includes a serial number that you can use to activate the LabVIEW and Multisim Student Edition software applications. This serial number is printed inside the back cover of your book.
- LabVIEW: For detailed instructions on downloading, installling, and activating LabVIEW, follow the instructions on this page: http://www.ni.com/labviewse/getting-started/
- Multisim: Download Multisim here http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_ACADEMICEVALMULTISIM/US . For detailed instructions on installling and activating the software, follow the instructions on this page: http://www.ni.com/tutorial/14584/en/
If you have a used copy of the Book, you will need to purchase the software through: http://www.ntspress.com/student-edition-software/
- to analyze circuits that contain resistors, capacitors, and inductors with direct current and alternating current sources.
- to analyze circuits in the time domain showing transient response and in the frequency domain showing filtering and resonance properties.
- to be familiar with nonlinear circuit components and practical circuits that can be built from these components.
|Topic||Circuits and Electronics|