Looking for a remote lab solution to teach your engineering or science course? We have the right solution for you.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought attention to remote learning. With today’s tools, you can implement labs for engineering and science students that:
- Offer 24/7 access from anywhere.
- Support Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.
- Do not need fast Internet connection or IT administrator.
- Allow for sharing equipment between departments.
- Make engineering courses available to distance learning programs.
- Enhance existing labs, by allowing students to prepare or repeat at home.
- Facilitate the use of expensive or potentially hazardous equipment.
NI ELVIS Interactive Labs
Circuits & Electronics, Controls & Mechatronics,
Measurements & Instrumentation, Wireless Communications
A complete solution, based on National Instruments’ NI Elvis platform that features:
- Interactive labs that complement the course theory and emphasize on projects.
- Experiments performed on real hardware that can be shared among different laboratories, departments or schools.
- Based on standard software platforms such as LabVIEW and with support for C and Python.
- Hosted on Thinkscape, an LMS built by Enable Education with engineering labs in mind.
Quanser Interactive Labs
Controls & Mechatronics
The Quanser Interactive Labs platform is a collection of virtual hardware-based laboratory activities that supplement traditional or online courses.
The virtual plants are based on Quanser physical systems, and offer credible, academically appropriate hardware experiences on desktops, laptops, or smart devices.
Combining Quanser Interactive Labs with actual Quanser systems allows instructors to enrich their lectures and activities in traditional labs and increases engagement and students’ learning outcomes in class-based or online courses.
Digilent Laboratory Everywhere
Circuits & Electronics, Measurements & Instrumentation
Digilent Academic Program targets Electrical and Computer Engineering programs across the world. The program enable universities to gain access to the latest technologies from Digilent and our technology partners.
In the academic world, the COVID-19 pandemic has manifested as an unplanned pivot to remote learning. If you are an educator or a student experiencing this shift, Digilent offers the right tools to answer your needs, on a budget.
Emona Remote Telecom Labs
Wireless Communications, Circuits & Electronics
Emona net TIMS offers real TIMS hardware experiments delivered online simultaneously to multiple students across LAN & Internet in real-time.
The platform allows professors to set-up real TIMS telecommunications experiments in their own laboratory, which students can then access and control from within the lab and at a distance, to carry out the experiments
Customized to Your Needs
We can help you build an immersive learning experience by providing a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to build and customize your interactive remote labs:
- lab equipment & software
- curriculum localization & adaptation
- teaching content development
- training the instructors
- integration of existing equipment
- interface to your LMS
- lab cloud hosting
- consulting to design your lab program