Remote Labs Webinar
Looking for a remote lab solution to teach your engineering or science course? Attend our free webinar to learn how to do it.
Webinar: Remote Labs
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
(GMT+03:00) Athens, Bucharest, Sofia, Nairobi, Kampala, Addis Ababa
Discover how you can implement a remote access lab for your engineering course.
With today’s tools, you can implement labs for engineering and science students that:
- Offer 24/7 access from anywhere.
- Support Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices
- Do not need fast Internet or IT administrator.
- Allow for sharing equipment between departments.
- Make engineering courses available to distance learning programs.
- Enhance existing labs, by allowing students to prepare or repeat at home.
- Facilitate the use of expensive or potentially hazardous equipment.
We will cover the following topics
- Present an overview of the remote labs architecture, the hardware and software options.
- Run through the Student Projects for Measurements and Instrumentation lab as a student.
- Explain how to modify, teach and view the lab statistics.
- Explain the different customization options.
- Present the Quanser Qlabs for controls and Emona net*TIMS online labs for wireless communications.
Our guest, Assistant Professor Dr. Piromalis D. of the Industrial Design & Production Engineering Department of University of West Attica in Greece, will share his experience in implementing a remote lab for his post graduate course.
At the end of the webinar we will hold a Q&A session.