Accelerate Your Innovation - for Less
During the month of May, NI is celebrating Small Business Month in big ways, by offering deep discounts on some of their most popular products.
NI is excited to announce that during the month of May, they are celebrating Small Business Month by offering promotional discounts on select flagship products. These discounts are designed to expand access of NI’s best-in-class hardware and software to small business customers, empowering and inspiring innovation.
Yotta Volt, as authorized distributor, extents these -good through May – offers to our customers, that among other deals, include:
· 50% off LabVIEW Professional subscription
· 50% off of CompactDAQ chassis and
· 70% off FlexLogger datalogging software subscription
A Full-Featured Programming Environment for Every Test Application
Solve your engineering challenges with a one-year subscription to LabVIEW Professional. Using LabVIEW’s graphical programming approach, you can easily integrate hardware from any vendor, develop data analysis algorithms, design custom user interfaces, and more.
LabVIEW Professional Subscription
LabVIEW Professional offers all the features of LabVIEW Full as well as tools for application distribution, code validation, and source code control.
- Recommended for applications requiring code validation
- Includes code and application deployment capabilities
- Includes multiple software engineering add-ons
Take Precise Measurements—Anytime, Anywhere
If you need a customizable and cost-effective solution for distributed test measurements, you need a CompactDAQ system. Start building your system with a CompactDAQ chassis—now half off the regular price! Chassis connect to your computer and integrate modules and sensors that take precise measurements.
- 8 slots
- USB 2.0 bus connection
- -20 °C to 55 °C temperature range
- 8 slots
- Ethernet bus connection
- -40 °C to 70 °C temperature range
Get Sensor Data Fast—No Programming Required
With a one-year subscription to FlexLogger software, you can build a data-logging system with NI hardware that scales quickly as requirements change. Configure mixed measurements, customize data views, log traceable test results, and more. Subscribe now to take advantage of this low rate.
FlexLogger Software Subscription
FlexLogger software provides a configuration-based workflow for data acquisition used in validation and verification test.
- Recommended for test teams seeking easy access to sensor data
- Includes customizable UI elements, triggers, and operator input fields
- Supports script calls and open file formats for Excel and DIAdem
Claim Your Discount
Validating Custom Designs Webinar
May 12th, 2021
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
(GMT+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
You work on cutting-edge, one-of-a-kind projects. However, there aren’t many off-the-shelf testing solutions available that satisfy your unique testing requirements. Because teams are pressured to deliver more with less time, budget, and personnel, your custom test routines should leverage tools that ensure your success and allow you to go back and forth between quick captures (to verify your predicted outcomes) and integration into your automated testing systems.
This short webinar introduces you to LabVIEW, FlexLogger™ software, and CompactDAQ for electromechanical validation test. Tune in and discover how these tools provide the quality you need to validate designs and the flexibility to engineer the way you want.
- Sound, vibration, power, and temperature measurements using a microwave as a demonstration unit
- The differences between FlexLogger and LabVIEW for V&V workflows
- The path of data from sensor to analysis and reporting