Architecting Embedded Systems course delivers hands-on training for designing scalable, maintainable, and reliable embedded applications. At the end of the course, you will be able to translate your embedded system requirements into a scalable software architecture, choose appropriate methods for inter-process and network-based communication, design your real-time application for reliability, and efficiently deploy and replicate your real-time systems.
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module users preparing to develop and deploy professional applications using real-time targets
- Users who are developing medium to large embedded applications that require a scalable software architecture and reliable communication
- Users who need to develop and deploy real-time applications with maximum reliability and extended run times
- Identify requirements and design a real-time application
- Implement the most appropriate method of sharing data locally on the real-time target between multiple processes
- Implement the most appropriate method of communicating between real-time targets and host computers over the network
- Implement a variety of techniques to increase the reliability of a real-time application