The LabVIEW FPGA course prepares you to design, debug, and implement efficient, optimized applications using the LabVIEW FPGA Module and reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware. You learn how to compile and deploy your VIs to different types of NI targets, such as NI R Series multifunction RIO, CompactRIO, Single-Board RIO, and NI RIO instruments. You develop applications where you learn to acquire digital and analog I/O, control loop timing, synchronize operations, implement signal processing, and pass data between your host VI and your FPGA target.
- Users preparing to develop applications using LabVIEW FPGA with R Series multifunction RIO, CompactRIO, or Single-Board RIO devices
- Users and technical managers evaluating LabVIEW FPGA in purchasing decisions
- LabVIEW or LabVIEW Real-Time users who need the performance and flexibility of an FPGA hardware target
- Create & compile your LabVIEW FPGA VI and download to NI reconfigurable I/O hardware
- Acquire and generate analog and digital signals, control timing, synchronize operations, and implement signal processing on the FPGA
- Communicate between the FPGA and a host
- Design and implement applications using the LabVIEW FPGA module