LabVIEW Core 2
The LabVIEW Core 2 course is an extension of the LabVIEW Core 1 course and teaches you to use common design patterns to successfully implement and distribute LabVIEW applications for research, engineering, and testing environments. Topics covered include programmatic control of your user interface, techniques to optimize reuse of existing code, use of file I/O functions, and tools to create executables and installers. This course directly links LabVIEW functionality to your application needs and provides a jump-start for application development.
- Instructor-led Classroom: Two (2) Days
- Instructor-led Virtual: Three (3) 4-hour sessions, plus homework
- New users and users preparing to develop applications
- LabVIEW Core 1 course attendees
- Users and technical managers evaluating LabVIEW or NI Developer Suite in purchasing decisions
- Users pursuing the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer certification