LabVIEW Core 1
The first step in any NI LabVIEW learning path, LabVIEW Core 1 gives you the chance to explore the LabVIEW environment, dataflow programming, and common LabVIEW development techniques in a hands-on format. In this course you will learn to develop data acquisition, instrument control, data-logging, and measurement analysis applications. At the end of the course, you will be able to create applications using the state machine design pattern to acquire, process, display, and store real-world data.
- Instructor-led Classroom: Three (3) Days
- Instructor-led Virtual: Four (4) 4-hour sessions, plus homework
- New users and users preparing to develop applications using LabVIEW or NI Developer Suite
- Users and technical managers evaluating LabVIEW or NI Developer Suite in purchasing decisions
- Users pursuing the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer certification