- This event has passed.
Remote Labs Webinar
9 June, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EEST
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought attention to remote learning. With today’s tools, you can implement labs for engineering and science students that:
- Offer 24/7 access from anywhere.
- Support Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.
- Do not need fast Internet connection or IT administrator.
- Allow for sharing equipment between departments.
- Make engineering courses available to distance learning programs.
- Enhance existing labs, by allowing students to prepare or repeat at home.
- Facilitate the use of expensive or potentially hazardous equipment.
In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- Present an overview of the remote labs architecture, the hardware and software options.
- Run trough the Student Projects for Measurements and Instrumentation lab as a student.
- Explain how to modify, teach and view the lab statistics.
- Explain the different customization options.
- Present the Quanser Qlabs for controls and Emona net*TIMS online labs for wireless communications.
This webinar will be recorded. All registered will receive a link to access the recording shortly after the live broadcast.