- This event has passed.
Optimizing Semiconductor Power Efficiency with a Standard Solution for Power and Performance Validation
11 June, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am EEST
As the demand for energy efficiency grows and semiconductor companies race to design the best products possible, considerable emphasis has shifted to optimizing power efficiency and performance. In order to deliver compelling products within market windows, engineers need to quickly measure, analyze, and react to power consumption data. NI’s Semiconductor Power and Performance Validation Solution offers a high-accuracy and high-channel-count solution that can accelerate time to market and help secure design wins. It features special instrumentation that was designed specifically for performing low-level power measurements and includes advanced features like filtering, averaging, and auto-zero for repeatable nano-volt measurements. The solution also includes application software that allows you to configure and execute synchronized power measurements without programming.
- Major challenges in validating power consumption of semiconductor devices
- Fundamental of power consumption measurement
- Key advantages of the PXIe-4309, hardware component specialized in low-level signal acquisition
- Overview of software experience with NI FlexLogger
- Demonstration of the solution
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar