The Embedded Control and Monitoring Using LabVIEW course delivers hands-on training for designing, prototyping, and deploying a reliable embedded control and monitoring application. At the end of the course, you will be able to translate your embedded system requirements into a scalable software architecture, choose appropriate methods for inter-process and network-based communication, design your real-time application for reliability, and efficiently deploy and replicate your embedded system.
- Users preparing to develop embedded control and monitoring applications using LabVIEW Real-Time and LabVIEW FPGA with CompactRIO, Single-Board RIO, PXI, or R Series multifunction RIO devices
- Users who need the performance and reliability of Real-Time and FPGA hardware targets
- Design, prototype, and deploy an embedded control & monitoring application
- Acquire and generate analog and digital signals, control timing, and implement signal processing on RT and FPGA
- Implement additional functionality on the RT target for logging, network communication, system health monitoring, and reliability using the LabVIEW Real-Time Module