Make electrical and computer engineering technologies understandable and accessible to all.
Digilent Academic Program targets Electrical and Computer Engineering programs across the world. The program enable universities to gain access to the latest technologies from Digilent and our technology partners. Many Digilent products have special discounted pricing for qualified academic customers.
In the academic world, the current pandemic has manifested as an unplanned pivot to remote learning. We know that switching to remote teaching can add a financial weight, so if you are an educator or a student experiencing this shift, we’d like to extend an offer to help to take the load off of you.
10% additional discount on the following products
- Basys 3 Artix A7 FPGA Trainer Board for Digital Design
- Nexys A7-50T / Nexys A7-100T FPGA Trainer Board for Computer Architecture and Advanced Digital Design
- Zybo Z7-10 / Zybo Z7-20 SoC Platform for Embedded Systems and Digital Signal Processing
- Analog Discovery 2 USB Multi-instruments for Circuit Design
Special academic price on the following products
- Digital Discovery for Logic Design
- Digital Discovery High Speed Adapter and Logic Probes for System Design
- Analog Discovery 2 Pro Bundle for electronics system
- Ultimate Analog Discovery 2 Bundle for electronics system
- Basys Mx3 for data acquisition and control
Along these years, many educators around the world have successfully adopted Digilent tools in the class. Lear more success stories at Digilent Blog.
- Tutorials, Example Projects and Getting Started Guide at Digilent Wiki
“Real Analog” is a comprehensive collection of free educational materials that seamlessly blend hands-on design projects with theoretical concepts and circuit analysis techniques. Real Analog has the equivalent content of a university level introductory circuits course. Developed for university circuits classes by practicing engineers and experienced educators in conjunction with Analog Devices, Real Analog is centered on a newly-updated 12-chapter textbook.
Free and open-source coursework, including 7 in-depth teaching units and 15 complete labs. The Basys MX3 is a versatile MCU trainer board ideal for learning or teaching introductory embedded systems courses.