The Developing Test Programs Using TestStand course teaches you how to navigate the TestStand environment and quickly create test applications that satisfy your test needs using different design languages. This course prepares you to use existing TestStand features and best practices to create and deploy test sequences as a complete test system.
- New TestStand users
- Engineers and test developers tasked with creating or maintaining test programs
- Users and technical managers evaluating TestStand in purchasing decisions
- TestStand users pursuing the Certified TestStand Developer certification
- Develop modular test applications in the TestStand environment and distribute them to test stations
- Develop test code in LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI and call that test code from TestStand
- Use TestStand debugging tools
- Execute a test sequence and generate a test report.
- Configure TestStand to test devices in series or in parallel.